Pomegranate is good for those with Anemia. Nutritions like Vitamin C, K, Folic acid is provided by Pomegranate. Seeds are the rich source in dietary fiber! Because it includes the various magical properties of disease prevention. Although pomegranate fruit is available almost all year, nowadays the pomegranate is full of the season. It is also known as Bedana in many places of Bangladesh. Pomegranate fruit pomegranate leaves, barks, roots, root bark are all used as medicines. Its cultivation has been in the Caucasus region since ancient times. From there it spread to the Indian subcontinent. Pomegranate fruit is green in color. Seed cells are inside the fruit and there is a thin layer of the cell. As a result, the seeds are pink and white. Usually, flowers will bloom in May and fruits in August-September. There are three types of flavored pomegranates, namely sweet, sour sweet and acidity. The difference between the shape and taste of pomegranate is seen in the country. The best species of pomegranate – Spanish Ruby. Apart from this, other good species are Dola, Bhadki and GBBI, Paper Shell, Cascade Red, Bedana, and Kandhari. The larger part of the total weight of pomegranate fruit is peel and seeds. The pomegranate tree is quite tolerant and it easily grows on the barren soil. If you take regular care, you can get fruits from pomegranate trees throughout the year.
Nutritional and health benefits of pomegranate
1. Helps to solve pimples and acnes: It is beneficial in acnes and pimples treatment as it contains an extreme quantity of antioxidants. Take few seeds and roast it on a frying pan and then granulate them in a mixer. Apply on the areas where it is affected and after some time wash off with lukewarm water. Pomegranate peel have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and because of this reason, it has the ability to cure rashes and pimples problem.
2. Improve gut-health: The substance contained in pomegranate improves digestion by overcoming several problems like enteric bleeding and enteric inflammation. Soak 2 tablespoon of pomegranate peel powder in water for half an hour. Grind it with 3/4th buttermilk, cumin seeds and a pinch of salt. Consume this mixture at least three times in a week if you have gastric problems or piles. And if you are suffering from diarrhea, then you have to drink it three times a day.
3. Pomegranate flowers are extremely beneficial to stop bleeding. Suddenly, if any part of the body is ruptured or if it is broken then the pomegranate flower is used to stop bleeding. The leaves also work well if you do not get flowers.
Pomegranates are known to be packed with Antioxidants equal to those in green tea and red wine. And these specially loaded with vitamin C and potassium’s. Here are some benefits that you may get from eating pomegranate on daily basis
- It lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Lower Risk of Cancer, Especially Prostate and Breast.
- It also helps in lessen the symptoms of diarrhea.
- Reduces cholesterol.
- It controls weight.
- It also fights damage of cells.
- Treatment for Anaemia by increasing RBC count
- Helpful to cure kidney and bladder stones
- Maintains your liver health and promotes digestion
- Fight prostate and breast cancer
- Helpful in Low blood pressure
- Prevents fungal and bacterial infection
- Sharpens memory